Saturday, November 17, 2007

GO BUCKS

Yes... I am a Buckeye fan. I am an alum of The Ohio State University. I am one of those guys. I received my liberal arts degree in psychology from one of the best public universities in the world. I am proud of that and our bad-ass football team. I used to look down on die hard fans, but I have given in. It's fun, and we have the best rivalry in the land with Michigan.

OSU: 14 UM: 3

So what if Illinois stomped us last week... Big Ten Champions. Rose Bowl bound.

Oh... and I hate Jesus. Hah! Just kidding. I have nothing against that guy. He was a real subversive revolutionary. Probably gay, or at least didn't much care for women. Hung out with dudes judging everybody. Wore sandals and robes all day long. Not a bad guy really. Probably a bit of a con artist, what with all his "magic".

I just hate that people follow blindly... anyone or anything. Question authority, help society evolve. That's all for now!

No comments: