- I am typing on a computer, connected to a world wide network of computers.
- Computers are possible because of advances in science, technology, and overall enlightenment and education of the general public
- Science, through its proven and repeatable methods, have given us a range of theories
- Among these theories are the theory of relativity, string theory, the Big Bang theory, and evolution
- All of these theories are directly contradictory to many of the key theories put in place by religion and superstitions, which also attempt to explain the world, life, death, and the beginning of human existence.
- Christians and Muslims, who do not allow for the fact that their scriptures may not be totally true, are forced to condemn the findings of science.
- Those who do accept some of the science, but refuse to give up religion, are forced to dwell in the gaps.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
God of the Gaps
God's gap is getting increasingly smaller. Thanks to the advances of science and technology the domain of superstition, mysticism, and religious dogma has become much, much smaller. It is because of this that a person of average intelligence and curiosity for the world around them can so easily realize the truth. Let's try and look at it in a very simple way: