Sunday, April 1, 2012

Finally!

I've been away too long and feel it is time to start to wake this thing up. I plan on taking this in a whole new direction. Although now is a time more than ever to remain vigilant in the fight for reason and science, there are other things related to family, relationships, business, and life in general that I feel are worth putting out there. Of course every asshole with a PC and even decent typing skills can do a blog, so with that said I am going to try and use my unique perspective and experience to keep my voice apart from the crowd.

By the way, don't ever forget your blogspot login. Also do not forget the email you originally used to sign up for said login. I had to do multiple email resets, text codes, and "are you human" tests to get logged back in to this thing.

No comments: