Monday, February 23, 2009

Post- One Each

So now I am posting just to post. This is a partially true statement. I have been so swamped with the new job and the responsibility of running a small business that is in a transformation phase. That said, I have had time to play.

So I have been rethinking my message and think maybe this blog is limiting me in some regards. There are the good blogs out there for atheism, then there are the "nice tries". I will gladly take the "nice try" award, better than "what the fuck was that?".

I will say that with the new administration in office I do feel some sense of possibility and a positive feeling of the future. I mean Obama actually gave a shout out to "non believers", so well done. Anyway, that doesn't mean I should stand in front of the "Mission Accomplished" banner for the fight of reason vs. superstition. Not even close.

In summary, I am actually going to keep half-assing this blog and writing notes to myself on it.... as well as starting a new blog with a new scope. I will link to this in my profile at some point. There's work to be done.

No comments: