Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Jesus Christ!

Due to an unforeseen resurgence in my social life, I have not been able to post in some time. Well, that on top of the normal not having time to post. I have been going back and forth since I started this thing, and I just can not seem to settle on what I want my approach to be.

Funny?
Mean?
Sarcastic?
Super pissed?
Serious?

I need to get my head together. My son pretty much had decided he does not believe in God. That would be worth talking about. I would like to expand on how I am pretty sure he came to that independently. I am sure he has picked up on my feelings, I can't independently observe without influencing the results.

Oh, and I have to thank fine people at the Jesus 1st website (actually promoting Jesus) for that crazy fucking picture on my profile.

1 comment:

vjack said...

I think there is a lot of interest out there in the secular community in atheist parenting. I'd bet that you'd have an audience for posts on that subject.